My Classroom Websites
- English I: www.pilgreenenglish1.weebly.com
- English IV: pilgreenenglishiv.weebly.com
- British Literature:
- Drama Club: wesclindrama.weebly.com
- Literary Club: www.wesclinliteraryclub.wikispaces.com
- District Referendum: wcusdreferendum.weebly.com
- English Department: wesclinenglish.weebly.com
- THE CULTURAL LANDSCAPES COLLABORATORY (CoLab): http://ourcolab.org/
Links I Like
- http://www.freetech4teachers.com/ The quintessential blog for educators who use (or want to use) technology. Run by Richard Byrne.
- http://digitaldollar.edublogs.org/ This is the first ed tech blog I subscribed to via RSS. Katy Scott does a wonderful job of covering topics rather in-depth and also providing examples of how to use the items she blogs about at various grade levels.
- http://techteachers.com/ Meg Ormiston's home on the web. I've attended several of her workshops at my local Tri-County Institute, and she 's always on top of her game in terms of knowing about the latest and greatest technology available.
- http://edte.ch/blog/interesting-ways/ Run by Tom Barrett. He compiles lists of various ways that teachers are currently using a variety of media tools in their classoom. He welcomes contributors.
- http://www.digitalwish.com/dw/digitalwish/home A technology recycling program that also allows teachers to register and receive donations. Home of the Flip Video Camera Buy 1 Get 1 Free promotion.
- http://www.classroom20.com/ A very active Ning where educators can network and participate in discussions related to educational technology. Also provides information about upcoming Webinars.
- http://www.commoncraft.com/ Videos that explain complex technology concepts in easily understood summaries.
- http://jtroutner.com/ Joanne Troutner's home on the web. I attended one of her workshops offered through the BER, and was delighted with her wealth of knowledge, so I thought I would share it with everyone else.
- http://www.180techtips.com/ 15 hours of free tech training in just 5 minutes a day.
- http://school.discoveryeducation.com/schrockguide/edtools.html Kathy Schrock's home on the web. A very popular tech website.
- http://cooltoolsforschools.wikispaces.com/ Information on tons of Web 2.0 tools, broken down by application type.
- http://sites.google.com/site/educationalweb20tools/Home/ A very organized list of Web 2.0 tools broken down by subject and application.
- http://www.youtube.com/user/eduTecher Screencasts of several online applications. Great for us visual learners.
- http://www.webenglishteacher.com/tech.html Run by the wonderful Carla Beard. The best website available for English teachers who need curriculum materials and new teaching ideas. Includes a technology section.
- http://apslibrary.edublogs.org/web-2-0/ Run by the APS Library. Be sure to check out the sections on Web 2.0 tools, and their list of Smart Board resources.
- http://www.learnitin5.com/ Videos that explain Web 2.0 tools in 5 minutes or less.
- http://www.simplediagrams.com/free.html Create simple diagrams. Requires download.
- http://www.lefora.com/ Free web hosting of discussion forums. A secure way to collaborate.
- http://sites.google.com/site/faithsfiles/ Faith Shabat's blog. TONS of info on Web 2.0 tools!
- http://teachingenglishlanguagearts.com/ Anna J. Small Roseboro--professional, teacher, and EC-Ninger--shares her info. Check it out!
Smart Board-related links can be found here.
Wiki-related links can be found here.
Do you know of another link that I should like? Contact me.